FlipkartSearch

Sunday 22 January 2017

Failures of Inspirational Personalities

"I failed in 8th standard"
-Sachin Tendulkar



"I was rejected for the
job in All India Radio
bcoz of my heavy voice"
- Amitabh Bacchan

"I used to work in petrol
Bunks"
- Dhirubhai Ambani

"I was rejected in the
interview of Pilot"
- Abdul Kalam

"I didn't even complete
my university education"
- Bill Gates

"I used to serve tea at
a shop to support my
football training"
- Lionel Messi

"I used to sleep on the
floor in friends rooms,
returning Coke bottles
for food, money, and
getting weekly free
meals at a local temple"
-Steve Jobs

"My teachers used to
call me a failure"
- Tony Blair

"During my secondary
school, I was dropped
from school basketball
team"
-MichelI Jordan


"Friends, there are
many such people who
struggled..

Life is not about what
you couldn't do so far,
it's about what you can
still do.
Wait n dont ever give up..
Miracles happen every
day....

Give a smile to someone.
Each time u gift a smile, it will make someone's day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment