FlipkartSearch

Wednesday 8 January 2020

There was a problem starting \aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddaa.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddaa

When I am trying to open my usb drive it is giving me a message as
There was a problem starting \aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddaa.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddaa
The specific module could not be found

please see below screenshot

any one know about this Trojan and how to remove this?

Please help me.










I found the answer by searching for below string "How to remove shortcut virus removel from my pc?"

How to remove shortcut virus removel from my pc?
I have downloaded stinger.exe from mccafe

Re: How to remove shortcut virus removel from my pc?
 

Hello,
McAfee have a free tool Stinger which can assist you on getting machine clean:
You can also run a GetSusp or GetClean to make sure there are not any Unknown or Suspicious files/processes.
In case above information was useful or answered your question, please share this blog or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Fulbucket.


This issue got resolved by visiting this page

No comments:

Post a Comment